At Nestlé Canada, our focus on development can accelerate your career.
Our goal of growing global impact and leadership requires a focus on helping Youth under the age of 30 gain work experience and strengthen their professional development skills beyond the classroom. All of our operating companies under Nestlé Canada, including Purina and Nespresso, have several programs that create new professional opportunities for students and new graduates.
- Internships: Opportunities for current undergraduate and graduate students that combine technical education with applied work experience in a specific career field.
- Associate Programs: This program is designed to support those who have graduated from school to start their career in a specific function, which will provide them with the skills they need in order to start of their career.
Internships: a summer of opportunity
As an intern at Nestlé Canada, you’ll combine technical education with applied work experience in your chosen career field. You’ll be able to contribute and make an impact on real-world projects, build your presentation skills, strengthen your analytical, excel your leadership abilities, and meet other students from across the country.
Bring everything you’ve learned in the classroom into the real world with an immersive internship experience. Contribute to real Nestlé Canada projects, learn from accomplished mentors, and gain food industry knowledge that you can call upon for years to come.
The ideal candidate:
- Students who are eager to take on complex challenges and demonstrate tenacity and perseverance. Real world problem solvers with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
- Rising students currently pursuing an undergraduate degree, or, MBA student.
- Able to work 4 months from May – August.