To Press Releases listToronto, ON,Mar 7, 2010
Liquid Seasoning and Hollandaise Sauce available this winter
Nestlé Professional is pleased to announce the addition of the MAGGI brand to its line-up of Canadian offerings. With over 120 years of industry experience, MAGGI is known globally to provide a wide range of reliable, creative and efficient solutions to help foodservice professionals produce great tasting, balanced meals. With a collection of bouillons, seasonings, soups, and recipe mixes, MAGGI is respected for its dedication to culinary professionals.
Jordana Britt, Corporate Chef, Nestlé Professional looks forward to the exciting changes taking place with the Nestlé Professional product line-up in the coming months. This includes the introduction of global favourite MAGGI Seasoning and the transitioning of TRIO Hollandaise Sauce over to the MAGGI line-up. “Operators will appreciate the superior flavour and innovative products the MAGGI brand brings to kitchens,” said Britt. “Having worked with MAGGI products in the past, I find that they’re easy to use, flavourful and add a special twist to my cooking.”
Beginning this spring, TRIO brand sauces, gravies and soups will begin transitioning to the MAGGI brand starting with TRIO by MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce in March. Although actual recipes and order codes will remain the same for the time being, this shift will allow Nestlé Professional to leverage the global experience and unique product offerings held by the MAGGI brand. As a result, new products like MAGGI Seasoning will be introduced to provide Canadian operators with innovative new tools to stay ahead of the trends and keep customers satisfied.
Since founder Julius Maggi’s vision over 120 years ago to produce good-tasting, nutritious food, foodservice professionals around the world have relied on MAGGI brand products to help them bring consistency, flavour and quality to their culinary creations.
What is MAGGI?
- A tool to help manage demands for creative, healthy and flavourful meals with current realities like tight resources, time and budget constraints, and safety concerns
- Providing reliable, simple and efficient solutions to help create fabulous tasting, balanced meals
- Helping to deliver consistent, reliable flavour – so creativity can be focused elsewhere
- A results driven professional resource to support, guide and encourage success in the kitchen
MAGGI seasoning is a versatile flavour enhancer that adds a unique Umami characteristic to dishes. In addition, MAGGI Seasoning gives Asian dishes an authentic wok flavour (without having to cook with a wok).
MAGGI Seasoning highlights:
- Made naturally without preservatives, MAGGI Seasoning is derived from the natural extract of pure vegetable proteins
- Adds zest and depth of flavour to soup, salad and vegetables without adding fat
- A perfect sauce for marinating, stir frying or dipping
- Can be used as a direct substitute for soy sauce
- MAGGI Seasoning is available in 100mL and 800mL bottle sizes
TRIO by MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce
Starting this month, TRIO Hollandaise Sauce is transitioning to the MAGGI product line-up under a new name – TRIO by MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce.
TRIO by MAGGI highlights:
- The recipe of this versatile, silky, rich sauce will remain the same
- TRIO by MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce will now be available in convenient re-sealable bags printed with detailed mixing instructions for various product yields
- New MAGGI bags with re-sealable stickers offer a convenient solution to portion control allowing operators to use as little or as much needed – without waste
- For a limited amount of time, reusable tubs each holding up to 500g of product will be included with each case
- TRIO by MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce is available in 440g bags which have a yield of 2L of prepared sauce
ABOUT NESTLÉ PROFESSIONAL
Nestlé Professional is dedicated to being an inspiring growth partner that delivers creative, branded food and beverage solutions, enabling foodservice operators to delight their guests. From innovative beverage systems under the NESCAFé and COFFEE-MATE brands, to on-trend culinary items from STOUFFER’S, MINOR’S, and MAGGI, Nestlé Professional meets the needs of foodservice operators while satisfying the tastes of the out-of-home consumer. Nestlé Professional is part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world’s leading nutrition, health and Wellness Company — with sales of $108 billion. For foodservice product news and information, visit nestleprofessional.com.