- Canadians first saw the Nestlé name on canned milk products imported from Europe in 1887
- Manufacturing began in Canada in 1918 with the purchase of a small milk factory in Chesterville, Ontario. Four years later, the company was incorporated as Nestlé's Food Company of Canada Limited
- Today, Nestlé in Canada employs approximately 4,500 people in various manufacturing, sales and distribution sites across the country, with the home office located in North York, Ontario
- Nestlé Canada Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nestlé S.A.
- $306 million spent with Canadian suppliers
- $62 million in annual local dairy purchases
- Nestlé in Canada’s annual sales in 2019 were approximately $2.7 billion
Our organization is grouped into key divisions, each charged with developing and marketing some of the country's best-known brands: Chocolate and Confectionery; Coffee and Beverages; Nestlé Professional, Ice cream and Frozen Desserts, Meals, Nutrition, Nestlé Waters, Nestlé Purina PetCare